My name is Peggy Emmerink-Moonen. I am 37 years old and live in the Netherlands with my husband and 4 year old son. I work as a youth policy maker for the municipality. I have been crafting all my life, but got into stamping and coloring in 2016. I mostly make greeting cards, with a little bit of scrapbooking on the side. I love cute images and making scene cards. Crafting really is my therapy and always brings me so much joy. Other hobbies include reading and watching films and series! I frequently weave those into my card making as well!

I work as a Design Team member for Heffy Doodle and Studio Light and as a Past DT member and Special Contributor for Butterfly Reflections, Ink.

Come say hi on Instagram too: @peggyemmerink

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop - Helly Foxy Card

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle and Pawsome Stamps Collaboration Blog Hop