Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop - Helly Foxy Card

 



Welcome to the Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop!  We are so excited to share amazing cards from our Design Team members using the new release!  For today's special Blog Hop, you can win a £50 voucher to the Heffy Doodle store!


Hi Crafty Friends!


Peggy here! My card today features a bunch of awesome items from the new release at Heffy Doodle!

I started with a standard sized 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base and cut the yellow plaid paper from The Greatest Show Patterned Paper Pad to fit. One of my favourite new additions in the new release is the Storyboard Backdrop Die (Available in Metric and Imperial size). I cut it from some kraft cardstock and used Heffy Doodle Foamtape to adhere it to my panel with some dimension.



The Storyboard Backdrop Die comes with inserts perfect for each of the windows. I cut those from white cardstock fit for ink blending, stamping and coloring with alcohol markers. I masked the insides to ink blend brown to make the panels look like little photo frames. Afterwards I masked the outsides to stamp my images into the frames.



I stamped the images from two new release stamp sets, called Mischief Makers and Lovely Landscapes. Lastly, I colored all my images and adhered the tiny photo frames with the same Heffy Doodle Foamtape. Hope you like my card and love the new release as much as I do! Now, on to the giveaway!


Giveaway

To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop before Sep 29, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.  The winner will be announced on the Heffy Doodle Blog on Sep 30th at 10:00 AM EST!



(You should have come from Annette Allen and the next stop is Ashlee McGregor )

Blog Hop Lineup:

Heffy Doodle Blog

Amanda Fitterer

Jarle Franceus

Natasha Davies 

Jasmin Oliver

Kari VanNoy

Annette Allen

Peggy Emmerink - You are Here

Ashlee McGregor - go Here Next!

Francesca Vignoli


Reacties

  1. Love the framing. Each segment
    is highlighted. Wonderful card.
    thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The awesome background, the frames to break up the images, the beautiful coloring, THOSE FOXES!!, the cute sentiment, the awesome white highlights --- your card is a "10"!!! LOVE IT!
    Lori S in PA (US)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. All of the little details are perfect. And I especially love the pouncing fox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I LOVE the foxes! Your coloring is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I adore the foxes, and really need this storyboard die!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautifully framed. Fantastic colouring, a great card that made me smile. 😀

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is a cute set and your card design is lovely

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love the storyboard die and the sweet foxes! Beautiful colors and details on your awesome card! Love the background paper and the inserts for each of the openings in the die!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wow, I absolutely love this card, so beautiful

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Such an adorable card! Love the colors and design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Darling card with the foxes in the mini scenes, its so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Such a cute card.... love the coloring and the little foxes.....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle and Pawsome Stamps Collaboration Blog Hop